Friday, April 6, 2012

Restaurant Etiquette

I really need to vent about customers. First off, if your steak is not cooked right please do not cuss me, because the only thing I had to do with that was when I took your order and put it in. And I put the order in right so I am not to blame. And seriously, is it that serious that you have to cuss me out for it? Second, if you do not have enough money to leave a 15 percent tip, then don't come to eat. Or, if you do, don't order the most expensive items on the menu and add all the extras you can to it. I make $2.13 and hour and I have to pay tip share to the hostesses, bus boys, and bartenders. Third, when I come to your table to greet you and I ask you how your doing, please do not sit there in silence and stare at me. Speak. For the love of God please answer me. It will take you all of five seconds. Same thing goes when I'm asking you for your freaking order. I cannot read minds, you are going to have to talk to me. Fourth, please be courteous of your servers. Do not sit at their table for two hours after you are already done eating and then leave them a crappy tip. I understand you haven't seen these people in years, but you need to understand that once again I make $2.13 an hour and I am usually only running two to three tables at a time. So if you are at my table for four hours that means I am only making money off of the other one or two and if you take the time to do that math you are making me lose out on money.

Whew!!! I feel so much better. I have been holding that in for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment