Saturday, April 14, 2012

A little buttery revenge

Oh  I am evil. My general manager's wife is a very rude person. She tried to run the restaurant and she has no idea what she is doing. She also does not know how to talk to the employees. So, today I was scooping out some cinamon butter and my friend said to me that it would be funny if someone took the butter, put it in their hands, put it on her shirt. So, I was already mad at her this morning. After my friend said this, I got an evil look in my eyes and I had an evil smile come up. I put a huge glob in my hand and took off to find her. My friend is freaking out because she didn't think I would have done it. Well, I found her, went up to her and put my hand on her back and started talking to her about one of my table. She had a huge buttery handprint on her back. Everyone thought it was awesome. She found out it was there later and started asking people if they did it. She never once asked me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment