Sunday, April 22, 2012

Embarrassing

Ok, so our kitchen is really slippery. Our manager has tried to buy these mats to make it better but the mats are worse then the floor. Our shoes always end up going underneath them and we trip. It's horrible. Well, I was coming out of the kitchen on Friday night and I had a tray of food I was carrying. Well, of course my foot gets caught and I go face first into the floor. The food spills everywhere. And of course, this happens in front of all the people that are waiting to get a table. Everyone just went silent. Finally, an older lady comes up to me and says, "Honey, are you ok." I tell her yes and she says, "Well, I bet your pride was hurt worse than anything, huh." Thank you lady. I wasn't embarrassed enough as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment